More and more companies and even individuals are moving to cloud-based solutions here are a few of the reasons why they are worth a look:
- Subscription-based solutions for cloud-based services make it a very attractive to your bottom line. With little to no capital-expenditure and heave equipment cost outlays. With the added benefit of ease of configuration and management, it makes monetary sense to seriously consider looking into it.
- Sliding window bandwidth scalability in demand makes the usual fluctuating bandwidth demand problems fall away. As the service to increase and decrease your clouds capacity is usually built into your service contract and is done in a blink of an eye. Should you no longer need a large capacity it is just as easy to down-scale.
- Working remotely has never been easier which make cloud-based workflow and file sharing real time, giving better team access and collaboration to share, edit and access data anywhere at any time.
- There is no longer a need for large costly fallback data centers as most cloud-based services offer very robust disaster recovery and backup options.
- Cloud computing offers excellent security with the ability to recover data from that lost mobile device and the power to remotely wipe data from the lost device.